Transcend TS-RDF5K USB 3.0 SDHC/SDXC/microSDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface; backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Memory Card Supported- SDHC (UHS-I), SDXC (UHS-I), microSD, microSDHC (UHS-I), and microSDXC (UHS-I)
- LED card insertion and data transfer activity indicator. This card reader will work with UHS-II cards, but only operates at UHS-I speeds
- Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings
- Supports SD and security functions
- Offers a free download of RecoveRx data recovery software
- USB Powered
The RDF5 features powerful data transfer in the palm of your hand. Measuring just under 56mm in length, this card reader is small enough to slip into your pocket or briefcase for superior convenience. Because it's easy to carry, you'll never be without your most important documents, data, and memories on file.
Transcend's RDF5 offers efficient data transfer, no matter your platform or devices. It features a USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, but is also backward compatible with USB 2.0. Fully supporting all major memory cards, the RDF5 can handle virtually any data transfer.
The RDF5 is ideal for quickly transferring high-resolution images and video recordings to your computer. You can even use it as a USB flash drive on any desktop or laptop computers. A convenient LED indicator shows card insertion and data transfer activity. This card reader also supports SD and CF built-in security functions.
Transcend's RDF5 card reader comes with RecoveRx software – a user-friendly application that allows you to conduct an in-depth search within your storage device for traces of erased data that can be recovered. Supported devices include memory cards, USB flash drives, digital music players, external hard drives, and solid state drives.