Logitech USB Unifying Receiver
One Receiver – 6 Devices
Connect up to 6 compatible keyboards and mice to one computer with a single Unifying receiver – and forget the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
Tiny, Leave-In Receiver
Our smallest Unifying receiver. So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around.
Lost your unifying receiver?
Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one. It's compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
Additional Receiver For Logitech Dual Connectivity Devices
Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 Ghz Wireless Technology
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 33 feet (10 meters) away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
Logitech Unifying Software
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
- File Size: 4 MB
- Your Unifying USB receiver can be paired with up to six Unifying devices at a time. You can determine if your Logitech devices are Unifying by this logo:
- To connect Unifying devices to your Unifying USB receiver:
- Launch the Logitech Unifying software.
NOTE: If you don't already have it installed, you can download Unifying software from the Software Downloads page.
- Windows: Start > Programs > Logitech > Unifying > Logitech Unifying Software
- Macintosh: Application / Utilities / Logitech Unifying Software
- At the bottom of the Welcome screen, click Next.
NOTE: These instructions use Windows screenshots. Macintosh will look slightly different, but the instructions are the same.
When you see the "Restart the device…" screen, follow the on-screen instructions to turn your device off and then back on
- When your device is detected, you'll see a "We have detected your…" confirmation screen. If you connected a:
- Keyboard: Type a test message in the field provided to make sure it works.
- Mouse: Move it around to see if the cursor moves with it.
- If your device connected successfully, click Yes and then Next.
If your device doesn't work right away, wait a minute to see if it connects. If it doesn't, select No and then click Next to restart the pairing process from Step 1 above.
Click Finish to exit the Logitech Unifying Software (or Pair Another Device to pair additional devices). Your device should now be connected.
- Unifying Receiver
- Height: 0.59 in (15 mm)
- Width: 0.35 in (9 mm)
- Depth: 0.24 in (6 mm)
- Weight: 0.04 oz (1.23 g)
- Logitech Unifying compatible devices
- Windows® 8,7,10 or later
- macOS® 10.10 or later