Transcend Drive Pro 230 1080p HD Wi-Fi GPS Car Dashboard Video Camera
- Sony high-sensitivity image sensor, Dimensions : 3.5 x 6.3 x 7 cm
- Smooth, detailed Full HD 1080p recording @ 30fps
- Built-in battery ensures uninterruptible recording, Network Interface : Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- GPS Receiver to log your driving records
- Driver Fatigue Alert
- Transcend's DrivePro 230 dashcam was designed with both style and safety in mind. The DrivePro 230 features a Sony image sensor to capture high-resolution videos with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, it features a GPS receiver, a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, and Wi-Fi connectivity. More than just a safety device, Transcend's DrivePro 230 is a fellow traveler ready to explore more of the world with you.
Sony high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 230 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Its built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
The DrivePro 230's GPS receiver can log GPS coordinates, date, and time into recorded video footage. GPS coordinates precisely locate where an incident happened so that emergency road services, police, or an insurance representative can respond more quickly.
Handy snapshot function
The snapshot button allows you to take photos while still recording video. During an incident, you can remove the DrivePro 230 from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
A built-in Li-Polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the device. Video will continue to be recorded and stored in the event of an accident or when the engine is off.
In the event of a collision, the DrivePro 230's motion G-sensor detects the impact and triggers emergency recording mode. This prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time. This feature can also be manually activated by pressing the red button on the side of the unit.
The DrivePro 230 features Wi-Fi connectivity that works with the exclusive DrivePro App to provide real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to pull out the memory card.
In addition to on-the-road safety, the DrivePro 230 stands sentry when the vehicle is parked at a public parking lot. While the vehicle is parked, you can enable the parking mode or the time-lapse video recording function. The former activates recording when motion is detected; the latter enables you to get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage. Note: These two features require external power supply after the car engine is switched off.
Lane Departure Warning System
The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) helps to prevent accidents by issuing a warning when a vehicle veers out of a lane. The system monitors lane markings, and displays an onscreen alert while making a warning sound whenever the vehicle's speed exceeds a preset value or when the vehicle deviates from its path.
Forward Collision Warning System
The Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) warns the driver when the driving speed exceeds a preset value, such that the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead. The system will in either case alert the driver with a warning sound and an onscreen alert.